Design, Arts, or similar field;
English proficiency: advanced level (writing, speaking, reading and listening).
designs and effectively communicate the desired
UX principles to the entire product team through research, problem definition,
solution framing, sketches, storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups and
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand business, user and technological requirements, and translate them in user-centered design solutions.
• Engage with product managers and development team members to achieve user and business goals using the principles of user-centered design.
• Lead UX workshops with the goal of defining business and user objectives, audiences, and other UX strategies.
• Collaborate with other designers, project managers, and developers to ensure high quality implementation of your designs.
• Be up-to-date with UX industry techniques, technology and best practices.
define and drive Design Guidelines
Knowledge of user-centered design principles, methodologies and user research;
Working experience with Design tools such as Adobe Suite, Sketch and similar tools;
Working experience in the creation of mobile interfaces;
Working experience in Agile/Scrum development framework;
Send resume to email@example.com with “Sr. UX Designer (AR/VR Apps)” title in the e-mail.