The Developer Software JR for System team will be responsible for maintenance of good working of the mobile system initialization, from the bootloader to the android core initialization, due to guarantee a good performance and consumption during all the Latin OS upgrade process. Acting also in resolution of system related problems in Factory, Consumer (VOC) and Intern Release process.
on OS Upgrade projects:
Porting of boot configurations of different OS Latin models;
Resolution of problems reported by coworker groups as PL , SEL, QA and OQC related to drivers, firmware, battery consumption, memory, performance and errors from DASEUL tool from IMEI writing process.
Initial Setup process to prevent major issues during the First Release Model.
Checklist stages: Model Starter, First SW version Release and Binary Checklist.
· Enforce automation via implementation of test tools.
· Intermediate English, good read/writing and understanding;
· Intermediate experience and knowledge on Linux/Android architecture;
· Good experience on usage of software building and version control systems (Git, Gerrit, Perforce, Quickbuild);
· Good experience on programming languages related to core systems (C, C++, Assembly).
· On going Master of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related areas
· Intermediate Spanish language for act in possible Latin Task Force activity.
· Knowledge in embedded systems such Arm, ARV, MIPS, Arduino etc.
Send resume to email@example.com with “Developer Software JR - System team” title in the e-mail.