• Rig and skin characters and props for Virtual Reality use;
• Create 3D models, with more focus on environments and props for Virtual Reality;
• Create high poly models (for pre render and to use as base for details export) and low poly (for realtime render);
• Work closely with, programming, and design team to help plan, define, build and optimize the animation/art content pipeline with a bias towards ease of use and mobile performance;
• Help the core technical team to solve issues that arise with new tools or Vitual Reality device's performance;
• Strong animation and technical skills with experience in: 3D Character rigging, skinning and animating 2D and 3D Pipeline evaluation, creation and optimization;
• Able to create high and low poly models for pre render and realtime render;
• Desire to work focused on environments and props;
• Exceptional 2D & 3D design aesthetics;
• Strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema 4D with experience of Octane render and other 3rd party plugins a plus;
• Interested in helping develop different art styles;
• Passionate about making innovation;
• Speaks English.
• Strong knowledge of traditional drawing, anatomy, perspective and proportions;
• Create Art concept and illustration;
• Experience with Unity.
Send resume to email@example.com with “3D Generalist Artist” title in the e-mail.